How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - To throw, as a lance or dart; to hurl; to let fly.
- v. i. - To strike with, or as with, a lance; to pierce.
- v. i. - To cause to move or slide from the land into the water;
to set afloat; as, to launch a ship.
- v. i. - To send out; to start (one) on a career; to set going;
to give a start to (something); to put in operation; as, to launch a
son in the world; to launch a business project or enterprise.
- v. i. - To move with force and swiftness like a sliding from the
stocks into the water; to plunge; to make a beginning; as, to launch
into the current of a stream; to launch into an argument or discussion;
to launch into lavish expenditures; -- often with out.
- n. - The act of launching.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?