How many syllables in Bath
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The act of exposing the body, or part of the body, for
purposes of cleanliness, comfort, health, etc., to water, vapor, hot
air, or the like; as, a cold or a hot bath; a medicated bath; a steam
bath; a hip bath.
- n. - Water or other liquid for bathing.
- n. - A receptacle or place where persons may immerse or wash their
bodies in water.
- n. - A building containing an apartment or a series of apartments
arranged for bathing.
- n. - A medium, as heated sand, ashes, steam, hot air, through
which heat is applied to a body.
- n. - A solution in which plates or prints are immersed; also, the
receptacle holding the solution.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?