How many syllables in Heel
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - To lean or tip to one side, as a ship; as, the ship heels
aport; the boat heeled over when the squall struck it.
- n. - The hinder part of the foot; sometimes, the whole foot; -- in
man or quadrupeds.
- n. - The hinder part of any covering for the foot, as of a shoe,
sock, etc.; specif., a solid part projecting downward from the hinder
part of the sole of a boot or shoe.
- n. - The latter or remaining part of anything; the closing or
- n. - Anything regarded as like a human heel in shape; a
protuberance; a knob.
- n. - The part of a thing corresponding in position to the human
heel; the lower part, or part on which a thing rests
1 Syllable Words Starting with?