How many syllables in Form
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A suffix used to denote in the form / shape of, resembling,
etc.; as, valiform; oviform.
- n. - The shape and structure of anything, as distinguished from
the material of which it is composed; particular disposition or
arrangement of matter, giving it individuality or distinctive
character; configuration; figure; external appearance.
- n. - Constitution; mode of construction, organization, etc.;
system; as, a republican form of government.
- n. - Established method of expression or practice; fixed way of
proceeding; conventional or stated scheme; formula; as, a form of
- n. - Show without substance; empty, outside appearance; vain,
trivial, or conventional ceremony; conventionality; formality; as, a
matter of mere form.
- n. - Orderly arrangement; shapeliness; also, comeliness; elegance;
1 Syllable Words Starting with?