How many syllables in Hutch
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. & i. - To place in huts; to live in huts; as, to hut troops
in winter quarters.
- n. - A chest, box, coffer, bin, coop, or the like, in which
things may be stored, or animals kept; as, a grain hutch; a rabbit
- n. - A measure of two Winchester bushels.
- n. - The case of a flour bolt.
- n. - A car on low wheels, in which coal is drawn in the mine and
hoisted out of the pit.
- n. - A jig for washing ore.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?