How many syllables in Groin
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The snout of a swine.
- v. i. - To grunt to growl; to snarl; to murmur.
- n. - The line between the lower part of the abdomen and the
thigh, or the region of this line; the inguen.
- n. - The projecting solid angle formed by the meeting of two
vaults, growing more obtuse as it approaches the summit.
- n. - The surface formed by two such vaults.
- n. - A frame of woodwork across a beach to accumulate and retain
1 Syllable Words Starting with?