How many syllables in Wild
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- superl. - Living in a state of nature; inhabiting natural haunts,
as the forest or open field; not familiar with, or not easily
approached by, man; not tamed or domesticated; as, a wild boar; a wild
ox; a wild cat.
- superl. - Growing or produced without culture; growing or prepared
without the aid and care of man; native; not cultivated; brought forth
by unassisted nature or by animals not domesticated; as, wild parsnip,
wild camomile, wild strawberry, wild honey.
- superl. - Desert; not inhabited or cultivated; as, wild land.
- superl. - Savage; uncivilized; not refined by culture; ferocious;
rude; as, wild natives of Africa or America.
- superl. - Not submitted to restraint, training, or regulation;
turbulent; tempestuous; violent; ungoverned; licentious; inordinate;
disorderly; irregular; fanciful; imaginary; visionary; crazy.
- superl. - Exposed to the wind and sea; unsheltered; as, a wild
1 Syllable Words Starting with?