How many syllables in Ram
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The male of the sheep and allied animals. In some parts of
England a ram is called a tup.
- n. - Aries, the sign of the zodiac which the sun enters about the
21st of March.
- n. - The constellation Aries, which does not now, as formerly,
occupy the sign of the same name.
- n. - An engine of war used for butting or battering.
- n. - In ancient warfare, a long beam suspended by slings in a
framework, and used for battering the walls of cities; a battering-ram.
- n. - A heavy steel or iron beak attached to the prow of a steam war
vessel for piercing or cutting down the vessel of an enemy; also, a
vessel carrying such a beak.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?