How many syllables in Stock
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The stem, or main body, of a tree or plant; the fixed,
strong, firm part; the trunk.
- n. - The stem or branch in which a graft is inserted.
- n. - A block of wood; something fixed and solid; a pillar; a firm
support; a post.
- n. - Hence, a person who is as dull and lifeless as a stock or
post; one who has little sense.
- n. - The principal supporting part; the part in which others are
inserted, or to which they are attached.
- n. - The wood to which the barrel, lock, etc., of a musket or
like firearm are secured; also, a long, rectangular piece of wood,
which is an important part of several forms of gun carriage.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?