How many syllables in Fake
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - One of the circles or windings of a cable or hawser, as it
lies in a coil; a single turn or coil.
- v. t. - To coil (a rope, line, or hawser), by winding alternately
in opposite directions, in layers usually of zigzag or figure of eight
form,, to prevent twisting when running out.
- v. t. - To cheat; to swindle; to steal; to rob.
- v. t. - To make; to construct; to do.
- v. t. - To manipulate fraudulently, so as to make an object appear
better or other than it really is; as, to fake a bulldog, by burning
his upper lip and thus artificially shortening it.
- n. - A trick; a swindle.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?