How many syllables in Rove
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- imp. & p. p. - of Reeve
- v. t. - To draw through an eye or aperture.
- v. t. - To draw out into flakes; to card, as wool.
- v. t. - To twist slightly; to bring together, as slivers of wool
or cotton, and twist slightly before spinning.
- n. - A copper washer upon which the end of a nail is clinched in
- n. - A roll or sliver of wool or cotton drawn out and slighty
twisted, preparatory to further process; a roving.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?