How many syllables in Stamp
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - To strike beat, or press forcibly with the bottom of the
foot, or by thrusting the foot downward.
- v. i. - To bring down (the foot) forcibly on the ground or floor;
as, he stamped his foot with rage.
- v. i. - To crush; to pulverize; specifically (Metal.), to crush
by the blow of a heavy stamp, as ore in a mill.
- v. i. - To impress with some mark or figure; as, to stamp a plate
with arms or initials.
- v. i. - Fig.: To impress; to imprint; to fix deeply; as, to stamp
virtuous principles on the heart.
- v. i. - To cut out, bend, or indent, as paper, sheet metal, etc.,
into various forms, by a blow or suddenly applied pressure with a stamp
or die, etc.; to mint; to coin.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?