How many syllables in Gown
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A loose, flowing upper garment
- n. - The ordinary outer dress of a woman; as, a calico or silk
- n. - The official robe of certain professional men and scholars,
as university students and officers, barristers, judges, etc.; hence,
the dress of peace; the dress of civil officers, in distinction from
- n. - A loose wrapper worn by gentlemen within doors; a dressing
- n. - Any sort of dress or garb.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?