How many syllables in Mass
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The sacrifice in the sacrament of the Eucharist, or the
consecration and oblation of the host.
- n. - The portions of the Mass usually set to music, considered as
a musical composition; -- namely, the Kyrie, the Gloria, the Credo, the
Sanctus, and the Agnus Dei, besides sometimes an Offertory and the
- v. i. - To celebrate Mass.
- n. - A quantity of matter cohering together so as to make one
body, or an aggregation of particles or things which collectively make
one body or quantity, usually of considerable size; as, a mass of ore,
metal, sand, or water.
- n. - A medicinal substance made into a cohesive, homogeneous lump,
of consistency suitable for making pills; as, blue mass.
- n. - A large quantity; a sum.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?