How many syllables in Rock
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - See Roc.
- n. - A distaff used in spinning; the staff or frame about which
flax is arranged, and from which the thread is drawn in spinning.
- n. - A large concreted mass of stony material; a large fixed stone
or crag. See Stone.
- n. - Any natural deposit forming a part of the earth's crust,
whether consolidated or not, including sand, earth, clay, etc., when in
- n. - That which resembles a rock in firmness; a defense; a
support; a refuge.
- n. - Fig.: Anything which causes a disaster or wreck resembling
the wreck of a vessel upon a rock.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?