How many syllables in Core
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A body of individuals; an assemblage.
- n. - A miner's underground working time or shift.
- n. - A Hebrew dry measure; a cor or homer.
- n. - The heart or inner part of a thing, as of a column, wall,
rope, of a boil, etc.; especially, the central part of fruit,
containing the kernels or seeds; as, the core of an apple or quince.
- n. - The center or inner part, as of an open space; as, the core
of a square.
- n. - The most important part of a thing; the essence; as, the core
of a subject.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?