How many syllables in Drug
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - To drudge; to toil laboriously.
- n. - A drudge (?).
- n. - Any animal, vegetable, or mineral substance used in the
composition of medicines; any stuff used in dyeing or in chemical
- n. - Any commodity that lies on hand, or is not salable; an
article of slow sale, or in no demand.
- v. i. - To prescribe or administer drugs or medicines.
- v. t. - To affect or season with drugs or ingredients; esp., to
stupefy by a narcotic drug. Also Fig.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?