How many syllables in Glass
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - A hard, brittle, translucent, and commonly transparent
substance, white or colored, having a conchoidal fracture, and made by
fusing together sand or silica with lime, potash, soda, or lead oxide.
It is used for window panes and mirrors, for articles of table and
culinary use, for lenses, and various articles of ornament.
- v. t. - Any substance having a peculiar glassy appearance, and a
conchoidal fracture, and usually produced by fusion.
- v. t. - Anything made of glass.
- v. t. - A looking-glass; a mirror.
- v. t. - A vessel filled with running sand for measuring time; an
hourglass; and hence, the time in which such a vessel is exhausted of
- v. t. - A drinking vessel; a tumbler; a goblet; hence, the
contents of such a vessel; especially; spirituous liquors; as, he took
a glass at dinner.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?