How many syllables in Palm
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The inner and somewhat concave part of the hand between the
bases of the fingers and the wrist.
- n. - A lineal measure equal either to the breadth of the hand or
to its length from the wrist to the ends of the fingers; a hand; --
used in measuring a horse's height.
- n. - A metallic disk, attached to a strap, and worn the palm of
the hand, -- used to push the needle through the canvas, in sewing
- n. - The broad flattened part of an antler, as of a full-grown
fallow deer; -- so called as resembling the palm of the hand with its
- n. - The flat inner face of an anchor fluke.
- n. - Any endogenous tree of the order Palmae or Palmaceae; a palm
1 Syllable Words Starting with?