How many syllables in Brine
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Water saturated or strongly impregnated with salt; pickle;
hence, any strong saline solution; also, the saline residue or strong
mother liquor resulting from the evaporation of natural or artificial
- n. - The ocean; the water of an ocean, sea, or salt lake.
- n. - Tears; -- so called from their saltness.
- v. t. - To steep or saturate in brine.
- v. t. - To sprinkle with salt or brine; as, to brine hay.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?