How many syllables in Pelt
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The skin of a beast with the hair on; a raw or undressed
hide; a skin preserved with the hairy or woolly covering on it. See 4th
- n. - The human skin.
- n. - The body of any quarry killed by the hawk.
- v. t. - To strike with something thrown or driven; to assail with
pellets or missiles, as, to pelt with stones; pelted with hail.
- v. t. - To throw; to use as a missile.
- v. i. - To throw missiles.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?