How many syllables in Give
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - To bestow without receiving a return; to confer without
compensation; to impart, as a possession; to grant, as authority or
permission; to yield up or allow.
- n. - To yield possesion of; to deliver over, as property, in
exchange for something; to pay; as, we give the value of what we buy.
- n. - To yield; to furnish; to produce; to emit; as, flint and
steel give sparks.
- n. - To communicate or announce, as advice, tidings, etc.; to
pronounce; to render or utter, as an opinion, a judgment, a sentence, a
- n. - To grant power or license to; to permit; to allow; to
license; to commission.
- n. - To exhibit as a product or result; to produce; to show; as,
the number of men, divided by the number of ships, gives four hundred
to each ship.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?