How many syllables in Urge
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To press; to push; to drive; to impel; to force onward.
- v. t. - To press the mind or will of; to ply with motives,
arguments, persuasion, or importunity.
- v. t. - To provoke; to exasperate.
- v. t. - To press hard upon; to follow closely
- v. t. - To present in an urgent manner; to press upon attention;
to insist upon; as, to urge an argument; to urge the necessity of a
- v. t. - To treat with forcible means; to take severe or violent
measures with; as, to urge an ore with intense heat.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?