How many syllables in Cut
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- imp. & p. p. - of Cut
- v. t. - To separate the parts of with, or as with, a sharp
instrument; to make an incision in; to gash; to sever; to divide.
- v. t. - To sever and cause to fall for the purpose of gathering; to
hew; to mow or reap.
- v. t. - To sever and remove by cutting; to cut off; to dock; as, to
cut the hair; to cut the nails.
- v. t. - To castrate or geld; as, to cut a horse.
- v. t. - To form or shape by cutting; to make by incision, hewing,
etc.; to carve; to hew out.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?