How many syllables in Fool
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A compound of gooseberries scalded and crushed, with cream;
-- commonly called gooseberry fool.
- n. - One destitute of reason, or of the common powers of
understanding; an idiot; a natural.
- n. - A person deficient in intellect; one who acts absurdly, or
pursues a course contrary to the dictates of wisdom; one without
judgment; a simpleton; a dolt.
- n. - One who acts contrary to moral and religious wisdom; a wicked
- n. - One who counterfeits folly; a professional jester or buffoon;
a retainer formerly kept to make sport, dressed fantastically in
motley, with ridiculous accouterments.
- v. i. - To play the fool; to trifle; to toy; to spend time in idle
sport or mirth.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?