How many syllables in Vice
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A defect; a fault; an error; a blemish; an imperfection; as,
the vices of a political constitution; the vices of a horse.
- n. - A moral fault or failing; especially, immoral conduct or
habit, as in the indulgence of degrading appetites; customary deviation
in a single respect, or in general, from a right standard, implying a
defect of natural character, or the result of training and habits; a
harmful custom; immorality; depravity; wickedness; as, a life of vice;
the vice of intemperance.
- n. - The buffoon of the old English moralities, or moral dramas,
having the name sometimes of one vice, sometimes of another, or of Vice
itself; -- called also Iniquity.
- n. - A kind of instrument for holding work, as in filing. Same as
- n. - A tool for drawing lead into cames, or flat grooved rods, for
- n. - A gripe or grasp.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?