How many syllables in Pipe
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A wind instrument of music, consisting of a tube or tubes of
straw, reed, wood, or metal; any tube which produces musical sounds;
as, a shepherd's pipe; the pipe of an organ.
- n. - Any long tube or hollow body of wood, metal, earthenware, or
the like: especially, one used as a conductor of water, steam, gas,
- n. - A small bowl with a hollow steam, -- used in smoking tobacco,
and, sometimes, other substances.
- n. - A passageway for the air in speaking and breathing; the
windpipe, or one of its divisions.
- n. - The key or sound of the voice.
- n. - The peeping whistle, call, or note of a bird.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?