How many syllables in Brow
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The prominent ridge over the eye, with the hair that covers
it, forming an arch above the orbit.
- n. - The hair that covers the brow (ridge over the eyes); the
- n. - The forehead; as, a feverish brow.
- n. - The general air of the countenance.
- n. - The edge or projecting upper part of a steep place; as, the
brow of a precipice; the brow of a hill.
- v. t. - To bound to limit; to be at, or form, the edge of.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?