How many syllables in Plan
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - A draught or form; properly, a representation drawn on a
plane, as a map or a chart; especially, a top view, as of a machine, or
the representation or delineation of a horizontal section of anything,
as of a building; a graphic representation; a diagram.
- a. - A scheme devised; a method of action or procedure expressed
or described in language; a project; as, the plan of a constitution;
the plan of an expedition.
- a. - A method; a way of procedure; a custom.
- v. t. - To form a delineation of; to draught; to represent, as by
- v. t. - To scheme; to devise; to contrive; to form in design; as,
to plan the conquest of a country.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?