How many syllables in Tap
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To strike with a slight or gentle blow; to touch gently; to
rap lightly; to pat; as, to tap one with the hand or a cane.
- v. t. - To put a new sole or heel on; as, to tap shoes.
- n. - A gentle or slight blow; a light rap; a pat.
- n. - A piece of leather fastened upon the bottom of a boot or shoe
in repairing or renewing the sole or heel.
- n. - A signal, by drum or trumpet, for extinguishing all lights in
soldiers' quarters and retiring to bed, -- usually given about a
quarter of an hour after tattoo.
- v. i. - To strike a gentle blow.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?