How many syllables in Cry
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - To make a loud call or cry; to call or exclaim vehemently
or earnestly; to shout; to vociferate; to proclaim; to pray; to
- v. i. - To utter lamentations; to lament audibly; to express pain,
grief, or distress, by weeping and sobbing; to shed tears; to bawl, as
- v. i. - To utter inarticulate sounds, as animals.
- v. t. - To utter loudly; to call out; to shout; to sound abroad; to
- v. t. - To cause to do something, or bring to some state, by crying
or weeping; as, to cry one's self to sleep.
- v. t. - To make oral and public proclamation of; to declare
publicly; to notify or advertise by outcry, especially things lost or
found, goods to be sold, ets.; as, to cry goods, etc.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?