How many syllables in Snag
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A stump or base of a branch that has been lopped off; a short
branch, or a sharp or rough branch; a knot; a protuberance.
- n. - A tooth projecting beyond the rest; contemptuously, a broken
or decayed tooth.
- n. - A tree, or a branch of a tree, fixed in the bottom of a river
or other navigable water, and rising nearly or quite to the surface, by
which boats are sometimes pierced and sunk.
- n. - One of the secondary branches of an antler.
- v. t. - To cut the snags or branches from, as the stem of a tree;
to hew roughly.
- v. t. - To injure or destroy, as a steamboat or other vessel, by a
snag, or projecting part of a sunken tree.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?