How many syllables in White
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- superl. - Reflecting to the eye all the rays of the spectrum
combined; not tinted with any of the proper colors or their mixtures;
having the color of pure snow; snowy; -- the opposite of black or dark;
as, white paper; a white skin.
- superl. - Destitute of color, as in the cheeks, or of the tinge
of blood color; pale; pallid; as, white with fear.
- superl. - Having the color of purity; free from spot or blemish,
or from guilt or pollution; innocent; pure.
- superl. - Gray, as from age; having silvery hair; hoary.
- superl. - Characterized by freedom from that which disturbs, and
the like; fortunate; happy; favorable.
- superl. - Regarded with especial favor; favorite; darling.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?