How many syllables in Fond
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- - imp. of Find. Found.
- superl. - Foolish; silly; simple; weak.
- superl. - Foolishly tender and loving; weakly indulgent;
- superl. - Affectionate; loving; tender; -- in a good sense; as, a
fond mother or wife.
- superl. - Loving; much pleased; affectionately regardful,
indulgent, or desirous; longing or yearning; -- followed by of
(formerly also by on).
- superl. - Doted on; regarded with affection.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?