How many syllables in Sour
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- superl. - Having an acid or sharp, biting taste, like vinegar, and
the juices of most unripe fruits; acid; tart.
- superl. - Changed, as by keeping, so as to be acid, rancid, or
- superl. - Disagreeable; unpleasant; hence; cross; crabbed;
peevish; morose; as, a man of a sour temper; a sour reply.
- superl. - Afflictive; painful.
- superl. - Cold and unproductive; as, sour land; a sour marsh.
- n. - A sour or acid substance; whatever produces a painful effect.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?