How many syllables in Cream
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The rich, oily, and yellowish part of milk, which, when the
milk stands unagitated, rises, and collects on the surface. It is the
part of milk from which butter is obtained.
- n. - The part of any liquor that rises, and collects on the
- n. - A delicacy of several kinds prepared for the table from
cream, etc., or so as to resemble cream.
- n. - A cosmetic; a creamlike medicinal preparation.
- n. - The best or choicest part of a thing; the quintessence; as,
the cream of a jest or story; the cream of a collection of books or
- v. t. - To skim, or take off by skimming, as cream.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?