How many syllables in Third
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Next after the second; coming after two others; -- the
ordinal of three; as, the third hour in the day.
- a. - Constituting or being one of three equal parts into which
anything is divided; as, the third part of a day.
- n. - The quotient of a unit divided by three; one of three equal
parts into which anything is divided.
- n. - The sixtieth part of a second of time.
- n. - The third tone of the scale; the mediant.
- n. - The third part of the estate of a deceased husband, which,
by some local laws, the widow is entitled to enjoy during her life.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?