How many syllables in Flat
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- superl. - Having an even and horizontal surface, or nearly so,
without prominences or depressions; level without inclination; plane.
- superl. - Lying at full length, or spread out, upon the ground;
level with the ground or earth; prostrate; as, to lie flat on the
ground; hence, fallen; laid low; ruined; destroyed.
- superl. - Wanting relief; destitute of variety; without points of
prominence and striking interest.
- superl. - Tasteless; stale; vapid; insipid; dead; as, fruit or
drink flat to the taste.
- superl. - Unanimated; dull; uninteresting; without point or
spirit; monotonous; as, a flat speech or composition.
- superl. - Lacking liveliness of commercial exchange and dealings;
depressed; dull; as, the market is flat.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?