How many syllables in Bit
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. - The part of a bridle, usually of iron, which is inserted in
the mouth of a horse, and having appendages to which the reins are
- v. - Fig.: Anything which curbs or restrains.
- v. t. - To put a bridle upon; to put the bit in the mouth of.
- - imp. & p. p. of Bite.
- v. - A part of anything, such as may be bitten off or taken into
the mouth; a morsel; a bite. Hence: A small piece of anything; a
little; a mite.
- v. - Somewhat; something, but not very great.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?