How many syllables in Thick
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- superl. - Measuring in the third dimension other than length and
breadth, or in general dimension other than length; -- said of a solid
body; as, a timber seven inches thick.
- superl. - Having more depth or extent from one surface to its
opposite than usual; not thin or slender; as, a thick plank; thick
cloth; thick paper; thick neck.
- superl. - Dense; not thin; inspissated; as, thick vapors. Also
used figuratively; as, thick darkness.
- superl. - Not transparent or clear; hence, turbid, muddy, or
misty; as, the water of a river is apt to be thick after a rain.
- superl. - Abundant, close, or crowded in space; closely set;
following in quick succession; frequently recurring.
- superl. - Not having due distinction of syllables, or good
articulation; indistinct; as, a thick utterance.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?