How many syllables in Pose
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Standing still, with all the feet on the ground; -- said of
the attitude of a lion, horse, or other beast.
- n. - A cold in the head; catarrh.
- v. t. - The attitude or position of a person; the position of the
body or of any member of the body; especially, a position formally
assumed for the sake of effect; an artificial position; as, the pose of
an actor; the pose of an artist's model or of a statue.
- v. t. - To place in an attitude or fixed position, for the sake of
effect; to arrange the posture and drapery of (a person) in a studied
manner; as, to pose a model for a picture; to pose a sitter for a
- v. i. - To assume and maintain a studied attitude, with studied
arrangement of drapery; to strike an attitude; to attitudinize;
figuratively, to assume or affect a certain character; as, she poses as
- v. t. - To interrogate; to question.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?