How many syllables in Bass
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- pl. - of Bass
- n. - An edible, spiny-finned fish, esp. of the genera Roccus,
Labrax, and related genera. There are many species.
- n. - The two American fresh-water species of black bass (genus
Micropterus). See Black bass.
- n. - Species of Serranus, the sea bass and rock bass. See Sea
- n. - The southern, red, or channel bass (Sciaena ocellata). See
- n. - The linden or lime tree, sometimes wrongly called whitewood;
also, its bark, which is used for making mats. See Bast.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?