How many syllables in Fine
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- superl. - Finished; brought to perfection; refined; hence, free
from impurity; excellent; superior; elegant; worthy of admiration;
- superl. - Aiming at show or effect; loaded with ornament;
overdressed or overdecorated; showy.
- superl. - Nice; delicate; subtle; exquisite; artful; skillful;
- superl. - Not coarse, gross, or heavy
- superl. - Not gross; subtile; thin; tenous.
- superl. - Not coarse; comminuted; in small particles; as, fine
sand or flour.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?