How many syllables in Dust
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Fine, dry particles of earth or other matter, so comminuted
that they may be raised and wafted by the wind; that which is crumbled
too minute portions; fine powder; as, clouds of dust; bone dust.
- n. - A single particle of earth or other matter.
- n. - The earth, as the resting place of the dead.
- n. - The earthy remains of bodies once alive; the remains of the
- n. - Figuratively, a worthless thing.
- n. - Figuratively, a low or mean condition.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?