How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To contract; to shrink.
- v. - Any one of numerous species of macruran Crustacea belonging
to Crangon and various allied genera, having a slender body and long
legs. Many of them are used as food. The larger kinds are called also
prawns. See Illust. of Decapoda.
- v. - In a more general sense, any species of the macruran tribe
Caridea, or any species of the order Schizopoda, having a similar form.
- v. - In a loose sense, any small crustacean, including some
amphipods and even certain entomostracans; as, the fairy shrimp, and
brine shrimp. See under Fairy, and Brine.
- v. - Figuratively, a little wrinkled man; a dwarf; -- in
1 Syllable Words Starting with?