How many syllables in Bard
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A professional poet and singer, as among the ancient Celts,
whose occupation was to compose and sing verses in honor of the heroic
achievements of princes and brave men.
- n. - Hence: A poet; as, the bard of Avon.
- n. - Alt. of Barde
- v. t. - To cover (meat or game) with a thin slice of fat bacon.
- n. - The exterior covering of the trunk and branches of a tree;
- n. - Specifically, Peruvian bark.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?