How many syllables in Stir
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To change the place of in any manner; to move.
- v. t. - To disturb the relative position of the particles of, as
of a liquid, by passing something through it; to agitate; as, to stir a
pudding with a spoon.
- v. t. - To bring into debate; to agitate; to moot.
- v. t. - To incite to action; to arouse; to instigate; to prompt;
- v. i. - To move; to change one's position.
- v. i. - To be in motion; to be active or bustling; to exert or
busy one's self.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?