How many syllables in Click
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - To make a slight, sharp noise (or a succession of such
noises), as by gentle striking; to tick.
- v. t. - To move with the sound of a click.
- v. t. - To cause to make a clicking noise, as by striking
together, or against something.
- n. - A slight sharp noise, such as is made by the cocking of a
- n. - A kind of articulation used by the natives of Southern
Africa, consisting in a sudden withdrawal of the end or some other
portion of the tongue from a part of the mouth with which it is in
contact, whereby a sharp, clicking sound is produced. The sounds are
four in number, and are called cerebral, palatal, dental, and lateral
clicks or clucks, the latter being the noise ordinarily used in urging
a horse forward.
- v. t. - To snatch.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?