How many syllables in Bind
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To tie, or confine with a cord, band, ligature, chain,
etc.; to fetter; to make fast; as, to bind grain in bundles; to bind a
- v. t. - To confine, restrain, or hold by physical force or
influence of any kind; as, attraction binds the planets to the sun;
frost binds the earth, or the streams.
- v. t. - To cover, as with a bandage; to bandage or dress; --
sometimes with up; as, to bind up a wound.
- v. t. - To make fast ( a thing) about or upon something, as by
tying; to encircle with something; as, to bind a belt about one; to
bind a compress upon a part.
- v. t. - To prevent or restrain from customary or natural action;
as, certain drugs bind the bowels.
- v. t. - To protect or strengthen by a band or binding, as the edge
of a carpet or garment.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?