How many syllables in Witch
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A cone of paper which is placed in a vessel of lard or other
fat, and used as a taper.
- n. - One who practices the black art, or magic; one regarded as
possessing supernatural or magical power by compact with an evil
spirit, esp. with the Devil; a sorcerer or sorceress; -- now applied
chiefly or only to women, but formerly used of men as well.
- n. - An ugly old woman; a hag.
- n. - One who exercises more than common power of attraction; a
charming or bewitching person; also, one given to mischief; -- said
especially of a woman or child.
- n. - A certain curve of the third order, described by Maria
Agnesi under the name versiera.
- n. - The stormy petrel.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?